- Joey is pulling himself up to stand, and stood on his own once (briefly).
- He’s also cruising!
- His Oma successfully taught him to give high fives
- Snerks is also trying to talk, I think. You know, I ask whether he wants to try (something) and he says “Aye!”
- He has done some real crawling, but mostly still just belly crawls.
- Joey’s two favorite things in the world are to chase people (that is, someone holds him and points him at another person; person two runs away, and person one [and Joey] give chase) and to be held up and scooted around while he pedals his little feet as though running.
I owe you a real post: soon.